Read my dog articles and the story of how my biggest passion became my life and career.
”Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one” — Anonymous
LtoR: Christopher, Mia, Danny.
Selected Dog Articles
- My Top Tips For Preventing Dog Theft
- Me and My Dog: by Ryan O’Meara
- For Some Dogs a Grunt is Enough Reward
- Should We Muzzle ALL Dogs In Public?
- The Puppy Farm Problem – Who’s at Fault?
- My Theory on Jealousy in Dogs (It Doesn’t Exist!)
- What Causes Fatal Dog Attacks & How Can We Prevent Death by Dogs?
- Alice Cooper & The 1991 Dangerous Dogs Act
- Are These The 5 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World?
- Dog Attacks & Media Hype
My Latest K9 Magazine Articles
- The Most Aggressive Dog Breeds in the World?
- Dog Whistle Training: Teaching The Recall
- Adopting An Older Rescue Dog vs Getting A Puppy? (Why Puppies Are Overrated!)
- Making Money From Dog Cruelty – This Must End
- Dogs And Grief: How Dogs Help Humans In Times Of Great Sadness
- Best Joint Supplement for Dogs
- How To Stop Your Dog Jumping Up
- Is Raw Dog Food A Good Diet For Older Dogs?
- BISSELL ICON Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review (3 Top Reasons To Buy)
- Teaching Your Dog the Recall: Make the Process Easier With This One Tip
- Brain Games For Older Dogs Keep Their Minds Young – Here’s The Proof
- Review: Dog Friendly Weekends by Lottie Gross
- There’s No Such Thing as a Bad Dog, Only Bad Owners, Right? WRONG!
- 4 Essential Dog Products for Spring
- 5 Things I Learned Training Dogs for Other People
- Is it Wrong To Treat Dogs Like Humans? (Yes. It’s Dangerous Too!)
- 4 Of The Best Products For Older Dogs
- The Best Tips For Getting Rid Of Dog Smells In The House